Friday, October 8, 2010

Hm since I doubt anyway's reading this, I guess I'll just spill my guts. Reading blogs has really inspired me; but I've also seen what I don't what to do. Although I'm in a really rocky place with my ED right now, I'm trying to be positive.

Today was really off. I ate very little and then got picked up by my parent's to go to the beach. Of course they had a lot of fear foods sitting in their car for my brother and sister, and since my former bulimic tendencies tend to come into play in these situations, I ate my fair share. I felt so sick when I got back to our accomodation, I was actually sick. Not eating during the day then eating sugary foods isn't a good combination! I had a nutritious dinner and then still flipping ate more! So over 2000 cals today!

But our accomodation here is absolutely amazing; I got my own room with a double bed becaus i've been so sick :) So there's one positive- downside is we still don't know what's going on!

Anyway, I will definitely be back, with pictures of our place and more stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment