Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back again :)
Two posts in two days! It's a record!
It's such a crappy day today; it's rained ever since I woke up. But the upside is it's the perfect day for a nap... a two hour nap! Oops... meant to wake up at 3 to catch up on uni work since I've missed the last two weeks. But guess my body had other thoughts... so we'll put it up to me listening to my body!! Hehe. I still am feeling slightly unwell, so it's fair enough. And I have 3 weeks after uni finishes to study, while also working for my Dad so I figure I have time at the moment to just chill if I need. And blog... double oops!!

Regarding my post yesterday, I made it to where my interum goal. I'm sorry about calories, I'd rather not have to talk about them but it's so about calories at the moment that it's hard. I've never done supplements; it's such a big fear for some reason? I've mostly overcome my fear of liquid calories; or I had. Back earlier in the year I was getting the last size Boost Juices, and not caring if they were the low cal ones or now; in fact I believe my favourite was Mango Magic with passionfruit. Yuum!!
I'd love to get back to that place; which is why I've been pushing so hard to be allowed to stay in Day Program; while it's repetitive and like the inpatient program the days that I do really push me. Monday we go out for coffee (no skinnies allowed here ;)!) and they've actually been mixing it up instead of going to a Bakery which only sells bread and bread related products (which they started going to when I briefly did it at the start of 2009). And Wednesdays we go out for coffee and cake. I hate it at times, but I see the value in it. The challenge is how to keep it up once I leave the program at the end of the month.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed my ramblings ;) I'd better get some study done before dinner- lets see what the cook has managed to concoct tonight... probably something doused in oil that even the "normal" (god I HATE that word ) non-ED people find hard to eat and usually duck off to KFC or McD's afterwards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment