Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's been a little while.... hope you all had a lovely Christmas!! Can't believe it's nearly a new year already!! I'm going out with friends for the first time in a long time which will be good. A bit of alcohol will be consumed too ;) even tho ED hates it, I'm still doing it!
I had a bit of a scare on Boxing Day, I fainted for the first time ever.. it was a bit of a wake up call. I was doing/taking many things which I know I shouldn't have.. I was cutting up fruit with a huge knife and the next thing I knew I was on the floor. It definitely scared my Mum and she was quite angry when I confessed what I was doing... after so many hospital admissions I should know what to do and just freaking do it!!! It's so frustrating that it just isn't that easy.

Apart from that there isn't much to say... just getting through each day take all of my energy at the moment. I wish I could say there was something more exciting... just trying to figure out uni and what I want to do with my degree- can't believe I'm second year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment