Friday, December 10, 2010

Hey!!

My laptop is currently down so I won't be able to post as much. I was borrowing my brothers while I was in hospital.. but guess what??!! I'm not there! I came home yesterday. It was kind of fast, I only decided Wednesday night I couldn't stand it any longer.

I had a really hard night last night, with binge/purging, which is weird because it's not a behaviour I've used for a long time. But today I've gotten up, completed my mealplan so far even though I feel like I don't need it because I've barely done a thing! But I have been "prescribed" it by my dietitian in IP and it will get looked at when I get to see my amazing outpatient dietitian who I will see weekly to start off with and she'll monitor my weight. So I have to keep reminding myself of that.

Also I had a big meeting with my team and my Mum yesterday before I left. She's on my side so I need to be honest and tell her what happened last night (she was out).

But apart from that it was amazing to sleep in my own bed last night! I haven't slept that well in weeks!!

I'll be back soon hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. hey caroline,

    sorry its taken a while to get back to you, things are abit confusing i think, i need to start not compensating and start living properly, its just a mental struggle at times. how are things going for you? well done on finishing up at hospital, how did you find it all? there was a new day program starting under the austin which sounds so much better and much less time to 'chat' and conspire with other patients who clearly dont want help.

    Hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete