Friday, February 26, 2010

Wow first post!!

Hmm so wow, Hi!!

I've been reading recovery blogs a little for the past months and they've really inspired me!! I'm hoping that maybe I'll be able to find some accountability, friendship and an outlet of everything along the way. I have had an ED for around 7 or so years now, and have been in some kind of recovery for about 2. I'm a little unsure about what I want right now in terms of recovery but I'm trying.

I'm 20 today!! wow. Feel so old. I can't believe I'm not a teenager anymore.
I live in Victoria, Australia and recently moved to go to uni!! Yay so exciting- it has been my dream for a long time and I am really excited to have gotten this chance to move down. I'm studying arts-history, philosophy and english; which are all subjects I've been really passionate about.

I really hope that I can start to find myself this year, and find life along the way.

I will probably mention my treamtment team, it's really confusing there are a lot of J's!! I seem to go for people starting with J to be on my team; it's crazy.
So J is my psychologist
C is my psychiatrist
JJ is my dietitian

I hope that I can muddle my way along, and be honest, and give support as much as I can.

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment